close

Do not swear on Bible,                                   用不著在神前起誓

You know, I know, we do know                              因為我們都清楚

The love, we own.                                            愛,已被我們緊緊握住

 

Do not need a sweet red rose,                        不需要嬌豔的玫瑰裝綴

Our emotion is the most beautiful flower.      我們的感情就是最美的花蕊

If we have to take something to prove,          如果需要提出證明讓世人知曉

Just smile--                                                那就是我們的微笑

Our smiles are the same angle.                        我們的微笑有著相同的揚角

 

 

What such a nice world!                                 活著,是多麼美好的一件事情!

It’s you—                                                       那是因為有你

Color my soul                                                    賦予了我靈魂的生命!

 

However,                                                   然而,

Time flies,                                                             時間飛快

And we will be old.                                     總有一天我們會年老皮衰

Oh baby, one day we will be old,                  噢,親愛的,總有一天我們會年老皮衰                 

But before it comes,                                   但,如果還能牽手

Let’s walk hand by hand on the road.            就讓我們好好地享受十指緊握

 

Till it comes,                                              就算,有一天我們必須把手放開

We shouldn’t fear it at all                           我們也不應該害怕這天的到來

It is not the end,                                         因為這不會終止了愛

The love is immortal!                                   愛情,永遠存在!

 

Hey, girl                                                   嘿,女孩

Are you moved by this poor poem              看到這首簡陋的詩你是否有著一絲絲的感動

Shh,                                                         噓,

Just enjoy this moment                             什麼都別說

Without a word!                                       只要靜靜感受… …

 

 

P.S.終於自己翻好了。我得承認我沒辦法避免那英譯中的怪腔濫調,然後,明明英文字不多,中文翻譯後竟然膨脹成這樣,唉,我的一學期翻譯課的旁聽果然起不了效用。雖然翻得很不理想,但還好英文是自己寫的,這樣我就不會對不起任何人!另,Isa翻得不錯,我特愛「垂老矣以」這句,好有古詩的fu… …

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Ian 發表在 痞客邦 留言(17) 人氣()